Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sigh

There comes a time when I stare blankly at everything, maybe it’s a part of what I felt last night. How come you can totally ignore that I’m hurt? Something that I was trying to say over and over again unfortunately I am not heard. How many times that all the things I’ve said will be ignored? Is it me who had a problem? Over and over again I am taken for granted probably because I’m into the least of his priority. How could you not exert some effort when I feel bad? How could you overhear all the things that I’ve said? You know all night what I’m trying to imply but you never wanted to accept what lacks of you. Anyway it’s your pride that hinders you. Sigh! How I wish I could feel my significance in your life. At least make me feel that I’m a part of it.

No comments: